- INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect “Non-Personal Information” and “Personal Information.” Non-Personal Information includes information that cannot be used to personally identify you, such as anonymous usage data, general demographic information we may collect, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, preferences you submit and preferences that are generated based on the data you submit and number of clicks. Personal Information includes your name, physical address, telephone number, banking information, email address and the like, which you submit to us through the registration process at the Site.
- Information collected via Technology
In an effort to improve the quality of the Service, we track information provided to us by your browser or by our software application when you view or use the Service, such as the website you came from (known as the “referring URL”), the type of browser you use, the device from which you connected to the Service, the time and date of access, and other information that does not personally identify you. We track this information using cookies, or small text files which include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to a user’s browser from our servers and are stored on the user’s computer hard drive. Sending a cookie to a user’s browser enables us to collect Non-Personal information about that user and keep a record of the user’s preferences when utilizing our services, both on an individual and aggregate basis.
The Company may use both persistent and session cookies; persistent cookies remain on your computer after you close your session and until you delete them, while session cookies expire when you close your browser.
- Information you provide us by registering for an account
- HOW WE USE AND SHARE INFORMATION
In general and outside of transactions between you and the Company, the Personal Information you provide to us is used to help us communicate with you. For example, we may use Personal Information to contact users in response to questions, solicit feedback from users, provide technical support, and inform users about promotional offers.
III. HOW WE PROTECT INFORMATION
We implement security measures designed to protect your information from unauthorized access. Your account is protected by your account password and we urge you to take steps to keep your personal information safe by not disclosing your password and by logging out of your account after each use. We further protect your information from potential security breaches by implementing certain technological security measures including encryption, firewalls, anti-bot Captchas, email verification and secure socket layer technology. However, these measures do not guarantee that your information will not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of such firewalls and secure server software. By using our Service, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to assume these risks.
- YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING THE USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Update May 25, 2018
Notice Concerning Collection, Processing and Use of Personal Data
In order to order products from Ancient Formulas, you will be asked to create an account and submit certain personal information about yourself. Information mandatory to create an account and complete an order will be marked. If you do not provide such information, we will not be able to complete your order.
This “Notice Concerning Collection, Processing and Use of Personal Data” (“Notice”) informs you how Ancient Formulas will collect, process, and use personally identified or identifiable information about you (your “Personal Data”) in connection with your account and/or product order(s).
- Legal Basis: Ancient Formulas processes your data based on your consent, unless applicable law provides for another legal basis such as fulfilling a pre-contractual relationship.
- Data Categories and Purpose of Use: The collection, processing and use of your Personal Data may involve the following data categories:
• Your contact information (e.g. your name, physical address, email address, phone number).
• Your credit card and or debit card information.
• Your transaction history.
Ancient Formulas respects your privacy and is committed to complying with applicable privacy laws in those jurisdictions where we do business. In keeping with these obligations, Ancient Formulas confirms that the collection, processing and use of your Personal Data will take place mainly in electronic form and that your Personal Data will only be used for following purposes:
• managing your purchase of products from our website
• coordinating with shipping carriers for the delivery of your order
• coordinating with our credit card processing company to receive payment associated with your order (Elavon Converge)
- Access to Your Personal Data In order to process your order(s), your Personal Data may be shared and accessed by authorized parties so that your order may be completed and shipped (e.g. shipping carriers, credit card processing companies, “Authorized Parties”). As a result, your Personal Data may be transferred to and/or accessible by Authorized Parties in countries other than your home country, including countries outside of the European Union/European Economic Area for which the European Commission has not issued an adequacy decision (meaning that the level of data protection may not be as high as within the European Union).
Apart from reasonable business use associated with the creation and maintenance of your profile and the processing of your order(s), your Personal Data will be securely maintained and managed in strict confidence, and will not be released to third parties, other than described above, without your consent (in writing or electronically), or unless otherwise required or allowed by law.
- Storage of Personal Data: From the creation of your profile, your Personal Data will be stored until you withdraw consent. Notwithstanding the foregoing, your Personal Data may be stored and used as necessary to meet Ancient Formula’s legal obligations under applicable law (in this case, Ancient Formulas may have to store your Personal Data even if you withdraw your consent).
- Your Rights: You may at any time, free of charge, review the Personal Data you provided to Ancient Formulas in connection with your profile, and change or remove certain information as provided for in the system.In addition, you may at any time, free of charge, request from Ancient Formulas information about your Personal Data stored and the purposes of its use as well as the correction, deletion of or restriction of processing concerning your Personal Data. With regard to Personal Data provided by you, you may exercise your right to data portability, which means that you can require Ancient Formulas to provide such Personal Data to you or a third party as determined by you.You may also withdraw your consent to the processing of your Personal Data at any time free of charge. To the extent you request deletion or withdraw consent, Ancient Formulas will delete your Personal Data and take necessary measures to ensure your Personal Data will not be used for any purpose, except as necessary to meet Ancient Formulas’ obligations under applicable law.You have the right to file a complaint with the responsible supervising authority.
This Notice is designed to provide a uniform compliant standard, with the recognition that laws in some jurisdictions may require stricter standards than described in the Notice, in which case your Personal Data will be handled in accordance with any applicable local law.
If you wish to exercise the above rights, or have any questions regarding the processing of your Personal Data by Ancient Formulas, please contact Ancient Formulas at the following email address email@example.com
VII. CONTACT US
Ancient Formulas, Inc.
1235 S. Santa Fe St.
Toll Free orders: +1 855-216-3002
Sales and corporate, Shipping and Returns, General Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Office Hours are:
Monday to Friday, 8 am – 12:00 pm and 1:00 pm – 5 pm U.S.A. Central Time.
We are closed Saturday & Sunday and during National Holidays.