Last Updated: This Policy was last updated on June, 2020.
When conducting business with us or using our websites, you pledge to the following:
- Provide true, correct, up to date and complete information about yourself and your business, trade, industry, or market identity.
- You are at least 18 years of age.
- Maintain and update your registration information in a timely manner, to keep it true, up to date and complete. If you provide any false information, inaccurate, outdated or incomplete information, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse continuing business with you or your organization.
- You accept being entirely responsible for the security and confidentiality of your password and account. Additionally, you also agree to be entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account.
- The terms of a contract between Ancient Formulas, Inc. and its related entities, with the customer will begin on the date both parties agree on an order. Such agreement will remain in full force and effect until completion of full service, (manufacture of a product, identification/labeling, packaging and shipping), subject to earlier termination than initially established or extended by the consent of all parties involved.
- Except as otherwise provided in any other Verifiable Agreement with corporate, all monetary amounts referred to in any of our transactions are made in USD $ (U.S. Dollars).
WHAT WE PLEDGE
- Ancient Formulas, Inc. reserves the right to change the terms and conditions relating to returns, refunds, shipping, website administration, contracts and internal policies of the company at any time. These policies shall not be interpreted or construed to confer any rights or remedies on any third parties. If you have any questions, you may contact us at our corporate office located in our main facility.
- The related brand, Time Honored Formulas has authorized Ancient Formulas, Inc. as the manufacturer of Time Honored Formulas Products. This allows Ancient Formulas, Inc. to process and ship all orders; therefore all orders will be shipped from Ancient Formulas, Inc. Wichita, Kansas, U.S.A.
- Ancient Formulas, Inc. and its related brand, Time Honored Formulas, are committed to providing natural products with no additional ingredients added, aside from the ones printed on the label. Our providers from all over the world have been carefully selected, in order to confirm their reputation and guarantee the most pure ingredients. Unlike other nutritional companies, we don’t dilute our products, and we don’t add artificial or complementary ingredients to increase our production. Every product manufactured in our facility, is carefully supervised throughout every step of production and properly labeled/identified, packed and shipped as soon as an order is complete.
- Ancient Formulas, Inc. will attempt to notify our clients if a product is already in stock at the moment of placing an order. In case the product is not currently available, the proper time for manufacture and shipping may be directly discussed with the client and our sales administrator.
- The terms of a contract between Ancient Formulas, Inc. and its related entities with the customer will begin on the date both parts agree on an order. Such agreement will remain in full force and effect until completion of services, (manufacture of a product, identification/labeling, packaging and shipping) subject to earlier termination than initially established or extended by the consent of all the parties involved.
- The client will be invoiced when the service is completed and such invoice is due upon receipt. Client is fully aware that shipments are not sent until the payment is made in full.
- We do not include or offer third party products or services on our website.
SHIPPING AND RETURNS
Shipping costs per order are $12.00 within United States territory via FEDEX Express/Ground. If customers request a different shipping service, then the product will be shipped entirely at the customer’s expense, at the rate set by the shipping company they choose. International customers will be responsible for all charges associated with shipping, including but not limited to, transportation charges and customs fees. Shipping to other countries will always be calculated using the most economical service for the customer. We regularly use the U.S. Postal Service, but the customer can choose any other options like UPS. We commit to ship the order within ten (10) business days. All our orders will be shipped from Ancient Formulas, Inc. Wichita, Kansas, U.S.A. once the payment of the order is successfully approved.
All shipments will be processed and shipped the day after payment is successfully approved. Shipments are usually sent FEDEX Express/Ground and are picked up on a daily basis at 4:00p.m. FEDEX Express/Ground shipments are usually received in 2-5 business days, depending upon the destination area. If requested, we can ship through the postal service, either first class (if the package meets the weight requirements) or priority. Priority Mail should be delivered within three (3) business days and First Class varies depending upon destination. Ancient Formulas, Inc./Time Honored Formulas will not be responsible for shipments sent through First Class Mail.
The international shipping cost varies depending on weight and destination. Unless otherwise noted, free shipping offers do not apply to international orders. The freight costs will be displayed at checkout, based upon your items and their destination country.
In some countries, the shipping companies may interface with local carriers for the final delivery of your package. Ancient Formulas, Inc. is not responsible for the trade the shipping companies may have in your country.
IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING INTERNATIONAL SHIPMENTS
Ancient Formulas, Inc. is settled in the United States of America, so we are not aware or responsible for the other countries specific laws, regulations and restrictions, and we cannot anticipate or estimate country specific duties, tariffs and taxes that may apply to your order. Our international clients should be aware of their local laws that may impact our ability to ship their order and their ability to receive it. We recommend you contact your customs office to understand what regulations and restrictions may apply to the items you are ordering. Some products are banned or considered illegal in certain countries. You must check with your local authorities to ensure any products you are receiving are legal and do not require additional permits to collect. Customs may delay your order or even reject delivery, based on local laws. In addition, you may incur higher than expected import duties or tariffs, your order may not be deliverable, or customs may quarantine or return your order back to us upon their inspection.
Any duties, tariffs, or local taxes that may apply to your order are your responsibility, as well as, to research and understand your country’s fees and pay them once levied. Our prices do not reflect any of these additional charges. These fees are determined by a local customs office and Ancient Formulas, Inc. is not responsible for any such fees incurred.
INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMER ADDRESSES
To avoid long delays in delivering your package, or a package being returned to us, please ensure your international address information is correct and includes a telephone number for the delivery carrier to contact you should there be an issue in transit.
INTERNATIONAL DISTRIBUTOR INFORMATION
If you are interested in becoming a Distributor of Ancient Formulas, Inc. outside of the United States, please contact us directly. You can send your company information to the following email address and our directives will get back to you: firstname.lastname@example.org.
RETURNS AND REFUND POLICY
Ancient formulas, Inc. is very confident in the quality of the products we provide. In over 30 years of business we have rarely needed to process returns; but if a customer is not satisfied or they just want to return a product, we offer the benefit of our no hassle return policy. We will provide a refund for any unused/unopened products that are returned by the customer within 30 days of the purchase. Ancient Formulas, Inc. will process the refund based on the original method of payment. You can request a return through our website or by phone.
All products must be returned in the original packaging, undamaged, including any accessories, manuals or documentation that were provided with the product to our main facility at 1235 S. Santa Fe St. Wichita, Kansas, 67211, U.S.A.
The customer can choose any carrier they want as long as such carrier offers shipment tracking for all returned products. If you choose to use a carrier that does not offer tracking or insure the full value of the product, you will be responsible for any loss or damage to the product during shipping. Other restriction may apply according to the carrier of your choosing, and will still be responsibility of the customer and not Ancient Formulas, Inc. or its related entities.
The Product and the customer’s sale receipt or invoice should be returned to the address above.
The Product will be inspected upon return and if it is damaged, opened, tampered, altered, or in any condition that prevents it from being restocked, then credit will be denied and customer will still have the option of having the product returned to them at their expense.
Changes or cancellations may be made until noon, 12:00p.m., of the day following placement of orders. If the client requested same day shipping, there will be no changes or cancellations accepted after placing the order.
We will offer the refund based only on the original method of payment.
We do not give credit or reimbursement for shipping expense.
In the event that the product purchased represents a custom order from the manufacturer, the customer may be assessed related shipping costs or other incidental fees related to such custom order.
In unexpected or unplanned emergency events such as the global pandemic of COVID-19 the returns are going to be limited or temporarily cancelled adopting a NO RETURN policy during the emergency period established by our directive panel. We will issue a public notice to inform our customer of the measure taken in order to avoid contaminated or potentially contaminated packages returning to our facility.
ABOUT WEBSITE REFERRAL
The Website Referral Program is an initiative of Ancient Formulas, Inc. to offer a rented space on the home page of our websites, where approved referrals will be listed according to the time hired.
Listing with our Website Referral, is a hassle free tool, reaching more customers and getting the benefit of building consolidated trust by a simple process, just have your business a valid link available to everyone visiting our websites; if the applicant don’t have a website for the shop, practice, business, or charitable institution, we can still publish the name and redirect it to Google Maps with all the contact information.
Please note that we don’t sell advertising space to non related organization or personal listings, nor we offer SEO (Search engine optimization) services, we only offer our space to morally and socially accepted institutions related to Nutrition and Supplements, all in the medical field, charities, health and well being as a cooperation of availability for potential customers.
An “Eligible Listing” is defined as Business name, Company, Store, Medical Practice or Institution in good standing with the laws of the United States If the submitted listing is part of a group (such as a retail group or Non-Profit Organization), only the individual listing will be published and only one (1) hyperlink will be accepted per purchase of the renting time.
We receive hundreds of visitors per day, yet we reserve the right to submit every referral petition to approval before listing. Please note that we will NOT accept any petitions that:
- May violate the law under any circumstances.
- May insult, attack, discriminate or segregate any social group based upon religion, race, sexual orientation and others.
- Attempt against the security of our company and its employees.
- Attempt against moral values and good practices for both our Community and/or Mother Nature.
- Contains any violent act.
- Contains pornographic and sexual content of any kind.
- Contains any political bias.
- May use our website/service if defamation, spamming or other abusive behavior.
- Harass or make mischief against women, men or children. Ancient Formulas and Time Honored Formulas reserves the right to determine, at its sole discretion, what constitutes harassment or mischief, and also at its sole discretion, partially or completely denies service to any infringing party. As part of these efforts, the Company is not responsible for the policies or publications in other websites.
Ancient Formulas, Inc. reserves the right to accept or reject any petition that do not comply with these terms and conditions, including the total cancellation of a listing after it has been published. Each potential listing will be subject to a confidential background check to confirm eligibility and help ensure that the use of any such Logo, Name, Brand and/or Eligible Listing in advertising or publicity for the Website Referral Program will not bring Ancient Formulas, Inc. and its related brand Time Honored Formulas into public disrepute, contempt, scandal or ridicule or reflect unfavorably on our Company as determined by Ancient Formulas, Inc. in its sole discretion. We also reserve the right to disqualify a potential listing on the basis of the findings resulting from such background check. We will notify the customer when the listing begins and when it ends.
Once the listing has been received and submitted into a review process, renting time will start since the moment the listing is posted on the website. Please note at this point that there are not full refunds upon cancellation, instead, only the remaining time of the listing can be refunded upon the owner’s petition; if the listing is cancelled midterm or no longer considered valid, we will send a message that the listing is broken, missing or incomplete, you will have the opportunity to correct the listing by providing the required updated information with no fees and without interrupting the listing time.
Update May 25, 2018
Notice Concerning Collection, Processing and Use of Personal Data
In order to order products from Ancient Formulas, you will be asked to create an account and submit certain personal information about yourself. Information mandatory to create an account and complete an order will be marked. If you do not provide such information, we will not be able to complete your order.
This “Notice Concerning Collection, Processing and Use of Personal Data” (“Notice”) informs you how Ancient Formulas will collect, process, and use personally identified or identifiable information about you (your “Personal Data”) in connection with your account and/or product order(s).
- Legal Basis: Ancient Formulas processes your data based on your consent, unless applicable law provides for another legal basis such as fulfilling a pre-contractual relationship.
- Data Categories and Purpose of Use: The collection, processing and use of your Personal Data may involve the following data categories:
• Your contact information (e.g. your name, physical address, email address, phone number).
• Your credit card and or debit card information.
• Your transaction history.
Ancient Formulas respects your privacy and is committed to complying with applicable privacy laws in those jurisdictions where we do business. In keeping with these obligations, Ancient Formulas confirms that the collection, processing and use of your Personal Data will take place mainly in electronic form and that your Personal Data will only be used for following purposes:
• managing your purchase of products from our website
• coordinating with shipping carriers for the delivery of your order
• coordinating with our credit card processing company to receive payment associated with your order (Elavon Converge)
- Access to Your Personal Data In order to process your order(s), your Personal Data may be shared and accessed by authorized parties so that your order may be completed and shipped (e.g. shipping carriers, credit card processing companies, “Authorized Parties”). As a result, your Personal Data may be transferred to and/or accessible by Authorized Parties in countries other than your home country, including countries outside of the European Union/European Economic Area for which the European Commission has not issued an adequacy decision (meaning that the level of data protection may not be as high as within the European Union).
Apart from reasonable business use associated with the creation and maintenance of your profile and the processing of your order(s), your Personal Data will be securely maintained and managed in strict confidence, and will not be released to third parties, other than described above, without your consent (in writing or electronically), or unless otherwise required or allowed by law.
- Storage of Personal Data: From the creation of your profile, your Personal Data will be stored until you withdraw consent. Notwithstanding the foregoing, your Personal Data may be stored and used as necessary to meet Ancient Formula’s legal obligations under applicable law (in this case, Ancient Formulas may have to store your Personal Data even if you withdraw your consent).
- Your Rights: You may at any time, free of charge, review the Personal Data you provided to Ancient Formulas in connection with your profile, and change or remove certain information as provided for in the system.In addition, you may at any time, free of charge, request from Ancient Formulas information about your Personal Data stored and the purposes of its use as well as the correction, deletion of or restriction of processing concerning your Personal Data. With regard to Personal Data provided by you, you may exercise your right to data portability, which means that you can require Ancient Formulas to provide such Personal Data to you or a third party as determined by you.You may also withdraw your consent to the processing of your Personal Data at any time free of charge. To the extent you request deletion or withdraw consent, Ancient Formulas will delete your Personal Data and take necessary measures to ensure your Personal Data will not be used for any purpose, except as necessary to meet Ancient Formulas’ obligations under applicable law.You have the right to file a complaint with the responsible supervising authority.
This Notice is designed to provide a uniform compliant standard, with the recognition that laws in some jurisdictions may require stricter standards than described in the Notice, in which case your Personal Data will be handled in accordance with any applicable local law.
If you wish to exercise the above rights, or have any questions regarding the processing of your Personal Data by Ancient Formulas, please contact Ancient Formulas at the following email address email@example.com
Nothing on our Site is intended as a recommendation or endorsement of any specific products, procedures, tests, diagnosis, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned. Any reliance on any information provided by anyone on our team, others appearing on the Site at the invitation of the website and/or other visitors to the Site is solely at the user’s risk. There may be risks associated with the misuse of our products, especially for people in poor health or with pre-existing physical or mental health conditions. We urge you to check with your medical professionals before using any of our products or other brands, specially if you are in poor health or have a pre-existing mental or physical condition. If you choose to purchase from us without the proper medical orientation, you do so of your own free will and accord, knowingly and voluntarily assuming all risks associated with such decision. All Statements on our Web Site, including any about products or services, may have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are NOT intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Our products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Please consult your healthcare professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any of our products. If you are pregnant, nursing, diabetic, on medication, have a medical condition, or are beginning a weight control program, consult your physician before making any dietary changes. Discontinue use if allergic reaction occurs. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
If you purchase any of our products online or by email/ Fax/ Phone; Please make sure that you are not allergic to any of the ingredients. Pregnant or lactating women should consult a doctor before using any of our products. Do not exceed recommended servings amount. Excessive intake of any product may cause adverse reactions. Consult your doctor before use if you have, or have had, ANY HEALTH CONDITION. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur, such as allergic reaction. OUR PRODUCTS ARE NOT INTENDED FOR USE BY CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 18.
Ancient Formulas, Inc.
1235 S. Santa Fe St.
Toll Free orders: +1 855-216-3002
Sales and corporate, Shipping and Returns, General Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Office Hours are:
Monday to Friday, 8 am – 12:00 pm and 1:00 pm – 5 pm U.S.A. Central Time.
We are closed Saturday & Sunday and during National Holidays.